Lowongan field facilitator – Yayasan Tambuhak Sinta (YTS), a Kalimantan-based foundation headquartered in Palangka Raya, is striving to improve the quality of governance and well-being in Kalteng, and is working closely with communities, local government and the private sector to achieve this objective.
Currently we are looking for an experienced field facilitatorto implement our program of activities with local government and communities in Kalimantan Tengah. We are looking for individual with the ability to implement a program in one kecamatan, focusing on community empowerment and livelihood enhancement through participatory planning and development.
The selected individual must able to integrate economic, social and technical issues, and interact easily with people from a variety of backgrounds and from different sectors.
These are the background experience and qualities we require:
- At least two years’ experience in participatory community development, including working with local government and the private sector
- Good language skills – Bahasa Indonesia, English and local Dayak
University degree in a relevant subject
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Work experience in multi-cultural settings
- Good coordination, facilitation, and supervision skills
- Good computer skills – word processing, spreadsheet, internet
- Able to travel, work and live in remote areas
To join us, please send an application letter and CV in English by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate your availability and expected remuneration. The application deadline is October 31st, 2018, or until the position is filled.