Lowongan admin support officer OXFAM- OXFAM membuka lowongan Progamme admin support officer for economic justice programme untuk penempatan jakarta , berikut informasi resmi dari oxfam :
OXFAM is an International Non Governmental Organisation working across the world with a vision of just a world without poverty: a world in which people can influence decisions that affect their lives, enjoy their rights, and assume their responsibilities as full citizens of a world in which all human beings are valued and treated equally.
This position is for Indonesian Nationals only, based in Jakarta Office, Fixed Term Contract for one year (extension possible). And on D level.
Programme Admin Support Officer for Economic Justice Programme
· Preparing contracts and letters of approval for partners and consultants in coordination with program staff
· Assisting Program Director and Coordinators in managing filing system within programme
· Assist Program Director and all coordinators in administrative needs for programme development: assessment, project design, proposal writing, etc.
· Manage program information management system (OPAL), which includes:
o Collecting/gathering critical/relevant information as required by program officers/program coordinator
o Maintain, documenting and organize all program related information into a centralized database (OPAL) accessible to all
· Preparing documents needed for grant processing and payments, in coordination with program officers and coordinators;
· Compile and summarize periodic program reports (i.e. Monthly reports, project report, tour report) and submit them to Coordinator for review submission
· Collect crucial information of the project progress (activity reports) from all coordinators within programme and upload them into the OPAL system
· In collaboration with all program and project lead, prepare and finalise Global Output Report
· Assisting Program Director and Coordinators to compile the progress report from all of the projects
· Assisting Program Director in tracking the timeline and budget spending of all the projects
· Assisting Program finance officer(s) to prepare for budget activity draft
· Assisting Finance Officer(s) and Program Director to collect and compile financial projection for all projects
– Contracting external temporary staff, like service providers and consultants
– Coordinate with HR and Finance team about contracts and payments for service providers and consultants
– Communicating and coordinating with OXFAM partners and allies concerning meetings, discussions and workshops
– Prepare and conduct the administrative arrangement for flights and accommodation for OXFAM, partners’ staff, and visitors, with support from OXFAM Admin Officer where needed,
– Assisting all Coordinators in logistics issues when implementing the project
– Preparing monthly meeting for program team and ensure participation of the whole team and oversee the minutes taking and circulation
– Assisting all project coordinators in managing logistics administrative needs: supply chain, quotes, tender, Request Order in Hellios, etc.
– Organise day-to-day logistics support activities in collaboration with the program staff
– Dealing with routine program related communication
– Preparing for program learning review
Skills And Competence:
§ A minimum of 2 years experience working with a Local NGO or and INGO working with local NGO partners.
§ Education to university degree on any relevant studies be it social, political or natural science (any knowledge on development issues will be preferable).
§ Experience to work with non-government organizations and have sufficient knowledge on the dynamic of civil society group in Indonesia.
§ Ability to prioritize own workload, to work independently and to work to deadlines.
§ Good written and spoken English is essential. Have a good communication skills and adaptability to the diverse and difficult circumstances.
OTHER: Able to work with minimum supervision and provide solutions to problems as they arise.
Closing date for all applications is: June 11th, 2016
Send your cover letter along with your CV to email@example.com and mention the position title (PASO-EJ) in the subject of the email.
Oxfam works with others to overcome poverty and suffering
Oxfam GB is a member of Oxfam International and a company limited by guarantee registered in England No. 612172.
Registered office: Oxfam House, John Smith Drive, Cowley, Oxford, OX4 2JY.
A registered charity in England and Wales (no 202918) and Scotland (SC 039042)