Lowongan Socio Economic Field Officer – Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is a US – based humanitarian and development organization working in over 100 countries around the world to assist people victims of disasters, people in need and the disadvantaged regardless of race, belief or nationality. CRS has been operating in Indonesia since 1957 under the Memorandum of Understanding with the Ministry of Social Affairs to provide both humanitarian response and long-term development to the most vulnerable communities. CRS Indonesia’s current strategy includes emergency preparedness and response, disaster risk reduction, and integrated agriculture and livelihoods.
CRS/Indonesia is currently looking for Socio Economic Field Officer positions to implement Socio-Economic Assistance for Refugees in Jakarta Greater area. The position will be based in Jakarta and led by a Program Manager.
As a member of the CRS – UNHCR project team, you will be responsible for working under supervision of the Socio-economic Project Officer to regularly assess and analyze the target refugees’ socio-economic situation and provide recommendation to CRS and UNHCR for provision of MSA to the most vulnerable refugees. Your thorough and service-oriented approach will ensure that the project consistently applies best practices and constantly works towards improving the impact of its benefits to those we serve.
1. Conducts regular assessment to identify the target refugees’ socio-economic condition. This will include home visit to each identified refugee’s home (both new and existing recipients of MSA).
2. Compiles and analyzes the findings from the assessment and provides recommendations to Program Manager.
3. Keeps the MSA recipients’ data up-to-date and ensure that all data are validated, accurate and highest quality, and recorded in relevant project data base in timely and accurate manner.
4.. In coordination with the Socio-economic Project Officer and Program Manager, presents the findings and recommendations from the assessment to UNHCR for final decision.
5. Supports the Socio-economic Project Officer in coordinating and facilitating monthly MSA distribution.
6. Works with the Socio-economic Project Officer and Program Manager in communication with the refugees regarding the MSA assessment, eligibility criteria, selection, schedule of distribution and any changes to the MSA interventions.
7. Supports the Socio-economic Project Officers to ensure all socio-economic activity arrangement comply with CRS – UNHCR socio-economic policy and procedure
8. Compiles MSA intervention data to contribute to the preparation of project reports
9. Builds and maintains good relationships and collaboration with relevant operating partners, financial service providers, refugee representatives and UNHCR team.