Lowongan MRM Database Assistant Jakarta Swisscontact – Swisscontact promotes economic, social and ecological development by supporting people to successfully integrate into local commercial life. Swisscontact creates opportunities for people to improve their living conditions as a result of their own efforts. The focus of its systemic intervention in the private sector is the strengthening of local and global value chains. Through its projects, Swisscontact works to enable access to professional training, promotes local entrepreneurship, creates access to local financial service providers and supports the efficient use of resources with the goal of successfully promoting employment and income generation. The foundation is based in Zurich, Switzerland. With 90 million in annual turnover, Swisscontact is now implementing more than 100 projects in 32 countries. Swisscontact has been active in Indonesia for the past 42 years.
MRM Database Assistant
Based in Jakarta (Job Code: MRMDA – JKT)
Under direct supervision Database Manager of SCPP in Jakarta, the MRM and Database Assistant will be responsible for supporting the preparation of regular reports, as well as management of SCPP beneficiary documentation, including the filing system.
· D3 (minimum requirement) in IT, Statistics, Business Administration or any other social degrees.
· Fresh graduates are welcomed but preferably minimum experience of 1 year
· MS Office intermediate level (proficient in Excel functions and pivot tables)
· Knowledge in SQL and Data structure is a strong point.
· Able to work under pressure (we have high demands on quality of reporting)
· Good interpersonal skills and commitment to working in a team.
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Please submit your application letter addressing the above qualifications and experience with your CV until April 20th, 2017 at the latest with a JOB CODE on Email subject to E-mail: [email protected]