SCOPE OF WORK
CONSULTANT MEAL WALIKU
SUMBA BARAT District_East Nusa Tenggara
- Mastering Power BI and excel
- Able to operate google console and conduct the analysis of play store
- Experience in designing assessment tools (surveys) and analysis data using BI and Excel
- Have MEAL experience minimum 3 years in a development project/ research project
- Actively communicate in English and writing data report
- Posses good self-discipline, integrity and accountability.
- Able to be contacted during working hours
- Familiar with updated communication technology
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITY
Under the supervision of Waliku Coordinator, Consultant MEAL Waliku will:
- Creating dashboard using Power BI for District Education Office (DEO) of Sumba Barat using Waliku’s database
- Analyzing Waliku database for team’s necessity
- Creating formative assessment tool for District Health Office and resulting the analysis
- Creating formative assessment tool for schools and DEO for the implementation of Waliku BOT, and resulting the analysis.
- Monitoring google Console and analyzing google play store
- Design the MEAL Plan and indicators based on Waliku’s log frame.
- Work directly with Technology Development Manager to prepare data connection, calculation and analysis for Waliku BOT.
EXPECTED RESULTS (OUTPUT)
- Dashboard for DEO
- Waliku’s analysis for pilot year and Year 2
- Formative assessment tool and its analysis for DHO
- Formative assessment tool for schools and DEO to prepare for Waliku BOT for Waliku Team.
- Information readily available for Waliku team from the google console and play store’s analysis
- MEAL plan and indicators based on Waliku Log Frame
- Data connection, calculation and analysis for Waliku BOT for the Technology and Development Manager
Waliku MEAL STAFF will be working for 3 (three) months.
Click this link below:
Closing date for application is up to July 28th, 2020
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)