Lowongan IT Officer based in Makassar– Swisscontact membuka lowongan kerja IT Officer untuk Makasar yang mana posisi yang dibutuhkan 1orang dan lamaran paling lambat diterima tanggal 17 Januari 2015, silahkan dibaca informasi resmi lowongan kerja di makasar oleh swisscontact :
Lowongan IT Officer based in Makassar
Swisscontact promotes economic, social and ecological development by supporting people to successfully integrate into local commercial life. Swisscontact creates opportunities for people to improve their living conditions as a result of their own efforts. The focus of its systemic intervention in the private sector is the strengthening of local and global value chains. Through its projects, Swisscontact works to enable access to professional training, promotes local entrepreneurship, creates access to local financial service providers and supports the efficient use of resources with the goal of successfully promoting employment and income generation. Based in Zurich, Swisscontact is active in 27 countries and has some 800 employees. For our Sustainable Cocoa Production Program (SCPP) in Indonesia, we are looking for a:
Job Title : IT Officer
Job Code : ITO-MKS2
Place of duty : Makassar, South Sulawesi
Number of position : 1 person
Contract Duration : Annual basis, which can be extended upon agreement
Type of Staff : Indonesian National
Assist IT Manager as needed in providing service to systems management and employees.
Task, Authority, and Responsibility
- Responsible with systems development of Management Information System (MIS).
- Responsible with technical documentation of systems and processes
- Provide user level technical support / trouble shooter for end users, computers, printers, etc.
- Provide user level training on daily applications used, including, but not limited to:
MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Publisher, Adobe Acrobat, and other basic computer related skills.
- Assist with network and security management.
- Assist with data storage architecture.
- Assist with procurement and implementation of computers, network devices, technology, etc.
- Assist with end user system updates and monitoring. Including:
- User folder and storage management, spyware removal and testing, virus checking, ensuring backup of data files, etc.
- Monitor printers, copiers, and fax machines to make sure they are working properly and getting regular maintenance.
- Provide High degree of professionalism and end user satisfaction and work well with others. baca juga lowongan PT.PJB Services Aceh
Education, knowledge and skill requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Information system or a related subject from an accredited academic institution.
- A minimum of four years’ experience in similar positions.
- Experience with Web development application (.NET, IIS, etc)
- Experience with Desktop development application (Ms Access, .NET)
- Experience with SQL Server 2012 and MySQL
- Experience with MS Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Familiar with Android apps and Device.
- Familiar with Apple product apps and Device.
- Familiar with Adobe products (Acrobat, Photoshop, Premiere, etc.)
- Familiar with CorelDraw software.
- Must have basic knowledge of current technologies available in the IT world.
- Experience and/or knowledge of various networking systems concepts including email, firewall, client-servers, network security, network protocols, etc.
- Previous experience with computer and printer maintenance and repair.
- Work independently and assist with multiple projects, priorities, and locations.
- Work under pressure with interruptions and challenging deadlines.
- Willingness to work with many different people.
- Ability to be courteous and helpful.
- Must show aptitude and desire to learn new skills on the job.
- Must demonstrate creativity and good design skills for different publications.
- Be able to communicate clearly and precisely, both orally and in writing.
- Work as a team member and to promote a positive work environment.
- Physical ability to perform essential job functions.
- Able to adapt to change and meet deadlines.
Please submit your application letter addressing the above qualifications and experience with your curriculum vitae on 17 January 2016,with a JOB CODE on Top Left of the Envelope at the latest to:
Swisscontact, Human Resources Unit, The Vida Building, 5th floor, Jl. Raya Perjuangan No. 8, Kebon Jeruk – Jakarta Barat 11530 , Tél. +62 21 2951 0200
Or E-mail your job application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate in the email subject: (JOB CODE) – (Your Name)
Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews.