lowongan Procurement & Logistic Officer- Swisscontact membuka lowongan kerja terbaru sebagai posisi Procurement & Logistic Officer kerja dimulai desember dan lamaran paling telat diterima tanggal 23 November 2015, berikut informasi resmi dari swisscontact :
Swisscontact promotes economic, social and ecological development by supporting people to successfully integrate into local commercial life. Swisscontact creates opportunities for people to improve their living conditions as a result of their own efforts. The focus of its systemic intervention in the private sector is the strengthening of local and global value chains. Through its projects, Swisscontact works to enable access to professional training, promotes local entrepreneurship, creates access to local financial service providers and supports the efficient use of resources with the goal of successfully promoting employment and income generation. Based in Zurich, Swisscontact is now active in 27 countries and has some 800 employees.
The Sustainable Cocoa Production Program (SCPP) is a large Public Private Partnership (“PPP”) in Indonesia which was established in January 2012. The Project is financed by the Swiss Secretariat for Economic Affairs SECO, The Sustainable Trade Initiative IDH, the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, the International Fund for Agriculture Development IFAD, and six Private Sector Companies from the cocoa sector for the duration from 2012 – 2015. The Program works directly with 60,000 cocoa farming households in six Indonesian Provinces to improve farm productivity and livelihood conditions.
For our Swisscontact SCPP-Program in Indonesia, we are looking for :
Job Title : Procurement & Logistic Officer
Job Code : PLO – MKS
Place of duty : Makassar
Number of position : 1 person
Begin of Employment : December 2015 or as agreed
Contract Duration : Annual basis, which can be extended upon agreement
Under direct supervision from The Procurement and Logistic Manager of Country Office, Procurement and Logistic Officer is responsible and accountable for developing and maintaining system of Procurement and Logistic activities Makassar Regional Office level in full compliance with Swisscontact Procurement and Logistic regulations. In accordance with the provisions of the Internal and External Finance and Audit Act, Asset officers of the Country Office are responsible for the efficient, effective and economical use of Procurement and Logistic activity. In addition safe keeping of the Swisscontact’s assets and can be held legally responsible any loss, damage or misuse of such assets, expiration of insurance, endorsement of insured items and insurance claim.
Procurement and Logistics
- Prepare Request for Quotations (RFQ), Purchase Requisition (PR), Bid Analysis (BA), receipt of quotations, bids or proposals and the evaluation, negotiation of certain conditions of contracts.
- Track and updated the status of requisition, quotations, purchase order/contracts, order, good receive note, receipts, waybills, and all other document.
- Ensure that all procurement documents professionally valid, complete, and comply with the guideline and regulation as well and well documented.
- Assist in the maintenance of thorough procurement files as outlined in the Swisscontact procurement policy;
- Support the programs with the required logistic information (costs, supplier, and availability of products, etc.).
- Ensure that the Swisscontact logistics systems, procedures and working practices;
- Ensure that the proper administrative procedures and standards for requisition follow-up, purchasing, stock keeping and dispatch are followed;
- Providing input and assist to Procurement and Logistic activities in regional level and enable to travel across district of Swisscontact project sites;
- Ensure incident and accident reporting is conducted as necessary. Includes completion of incident report form, informing necessary actors and maintaining incident report file.
- To maintain the Swisscontact’s asset recording system for organization assets.
- To email to District Office on bimonthly basis an Asset Data Form (Excel)to collect asset information on transfers, write off and sale on organization assets. To follow up on response within 10 working days.
- To email to District Office on bimonthly basis, an Asset Data Form (Excel)listing purchases for the last two months and follow up response within 10 working days on serial number, location and custodian of organization assets.
- To provide reports asset update to the Procurement and Logistics Manager.
- To undertake, in conjunction with Procurement and Logistics Officers of each Region, regular stock takes of organization assets and ensure Stock take sheets are signed by the Procurement and Logistics Manager are conducted on an annual cycle and or Audit purpose.
- To provide two copies of a list of organization asset to Procurement and Logistics Manager and Sr. Support Services Manager in December for their review and confirmation. The last Stock take date will be recorded against each asset. Procurement and Logistics Manager are required to sign and return one copy to the Procurement and Logistic Officer, not later than 10 working days after the financial year ended 31 December. Any further additions, deletions and amendments should be included on the copy returned to Procurement and Logistic. This process is to facilitate the signing and return of the Management Representation statement to the Program Director, as required for financial yearly report and external audit purposes.
- To match assets received with a purchase requisition, purchase order and stores delivery advice.
- To ensure assets received are in good working order and adequately secured.
- To ensure assets are readily available for stocktaking purposes and to assist with the stocktaking.
- To ensure that assets are readily identifiable and records are kept of unique identifying numbers.
- On completion of an individual’s service work with the organization, to ensure the return of all Organization items to the Office or respective person.
Communication, supervision, and Reporting:
- Reports directly to the Support Service & Government Relation Manager Sulawesi and and in close coordination with Procurement & Logistic Manager;
- Prepare and update monthly reports of warehouse stock and submit to the Procurement and Logistic Manager;
- Conduct regular coordination to the District Management Unit in in terms of Inspection report, updating stock, acknowledgment of delivery of goods;
- Work in close coordination with Regional Program Manager, Program Officer, Field Coordinator and Field Facilitator and District Administration Finance Officer to arrange delivery of goods to the fields, handover notes and inventory check.
- Prepare and update quarterly – biannual and annual asset and inventory list
- Coordination with all related staff unit in term of employment and office operational.
Education, knowledge and skill requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistic, Procurement Management from an accredited academic institution or an equivalent combination of training experiences
- At least three (5) years of progressively responsible experience in Procurement and Logistic management
- Experience in fleet management
- At least three (5) years of progressively responsible experience in international development project implementation
- Strong organizational, planning, management skills and experience working inter-culturally.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality outputs on time.
- Progresive responsible experience in managing procurement and logistic management
- Excellent level of computer literacy and a good knowledge in logistics database
- Strong proficiency in use of Database would be an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills and commitment to working in a team.
- Proficiency in English would be an advantage.
Please submit your application letter addressing the above qualifications and experience with your curriculum vitae on November 23rd, 2015 at the latest to:
Swisscontact, Human Resources Unit, The Vida Building, 5th floor, Jl. Raya Perjuangan No. 8, Kebon Jeruk – Jakarta Barat 11530 , Tél. +62 21 2951 0200
Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews.