Lowongan Corporate Alliances Officer – Unicef Indonesia membuka lowongan terbaru sebagai corporate Alliances officer dengan penempatan jakarta dengan grade NO-B dan lamaran ini paling telat diterima tanggal 5 April 2016, berikut informasi resmi dari Unicef Indonesia :
Lowongan Corporate Alliances Officer – UNICEF INDONESIA
UNICEF Indonesia welcomes applications from qualified candidates for the below position. Interested applicants should submit electronically their application through the link provided below.
Closing date: 5 April 2016
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply. This assignment is open to Indonesian nationals only.
VACANCY REFERENCE: 16-017
Link to Apply: http://www.unicef.org/about/employ/?job=494358
Title: Corporate Alliances Officer
Level: NO-B (National Professional category)
Type of Contract: Fixed-Term, IMIS 63239
Duty Station: Jakarta
SUMMARY OF THE POST:
Under the policy guidance of the Chief of Private Fundraising and Partnership, undertakes to develop corporate partnerships of value in support of the GOI-UNICEF Indonesia Country Programme, with a focus on:
– Fundraising partnerships, both directly from the corporate partners and indirectly from their customers and staff
– Integrated Corporate Engagement (ICE)- financial and non-financial support and in cooperation with the CSR Officer – advocacy with corporations to adopt child-friendly policies through Childs Rights & Business Principles (CRBP)
MAJOR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Assess the potential market and identify opportunities for new partnerships, for example through corporate philanthropy, cause-related marketing, customer and employee giving, special events etc. and expand corporate partnerships and fundraising network in accordance with relevant policies and guidelines.
2. Provide supervision and guidance to Corporate Alliances Officer (NOA) to ensure successful corporates fundraising partnership results.
3. Research prospects and develop feasible and beneficial partnership proposals, in close collaboration with Private Sector Fund Raising Officer and Programmes.
4. Coordinate the development of prospective partners through to final approval; manage the implementation of agreed partnerships, in liaison with Communication and relevant Programme section(s); cultivate existing corporate partners; expand these partnerships wherever possible.
5. Carry out administrative and operational tasks for fundraising activities, including obtaining clearances and approvals from PFP/HQ, in coordination with the PFP Regional Support Centre. Assist in managing proper control of the allocated budget so that expenditures/income are in line with agreed work-plan and budget. Prepare in a timely manner all required activity reports, investment funding applications and other documents as needed by PFP RSC and PFP HQ.
6. In collaboration with other UNICEF staff (Communication and programme staff), develop integrated information materials which support corporate partnerships and raise public awareness of UNICEF’s work in Indonesia.
7. Participate in meetings and workshops and other appropriate fora with various private/public sector organisations such as events to facilitate the implementation of strategies and tactics for the private sector fundraising. Perform other duties, as required.
Posting date: 21 Mar 2016
While major decisions are made by the supervisor, the staff member will work under minimum supervision and be given flexibility in seizing opportunities for developing effective fund raising and other resource mobilization. The incumbent is to take initiatives and exercise judgment in carrying out the responsibilities and refer to the supervisor on any action that may set a precedent or deviate from the regular work processes.
The incumbent will work closely with business associations (advocacy, information sharing, partnership building); with Professional organizations (advocacy, research, support for fundraising activities). Media organizations (advocacy, networking, information sharing) and Private Sector individual NGOs (advocacy, partnership building, strategy and activity development).
PROFILE OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
Bachelor degree (Advanced university degree highly desirable) in Business Administration, Marketing, Management or Communications or related subject.
Minimum 3 (three) years of professional work experience in the relevant field or in business development and management with particular focus on fundraising/ marketing/ communication activities.
Have experience in the management of fundraising activities among private sector organizations/ companies/ individuals through social marketing and advocacy/ information/ communication techniques.
Knowledge of market research methods is an asset.
Experience in budgeting and possessing financial skills are desirable
Experience in working with business and the private sector, and/or with NGOs is an asset.
Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia (oral and written) is required.
Competencies of Successful Candidate
Communicates effectively to varied audiences, including formal public speaking.
Sets high standards for quality of work and consistently achieves project goals.
Able to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment.
Analyzes and integrates potentially conflicting data from a number of sources.
Demonstrates strong drive for results, commitment, coping with pressure, planning & organizing skills.
Disclaimer: The screening of your application will be conducted based on the information in your profile. Before applying, we strongly suggest that you review your profile to ensure accuracy and completeness.
UNICEF IS A SMOKE–FREE ENVIRONMENT