- Excellent group facilitation skills, including working with organizational leaders to address “big picture” issues.
- Extensive work planning and strategic planning experience, preferably related to international development assistance.
- Strong familiarity with USAID programming in Indonesia and Indonesian development issues.
- Positive, people-oriented approach.
- Fluency in English language, preferably at the native level.
Lowongan Work Planning Facilitator – MSI membuka lowongan untuk work planning Facilitator di Jakarta tentunya mengerjakan sebuah project di bawah USAID, berikut informasi resmi dari MSI :
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a US- based international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance, and anti-corruption. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.
The USAID/Indonesia Monitoring & Evaluation Support Project (MESP) works to improve the functioning and utility of USAID Mission performance monitoring, evaluation, learning, and project design and implementation, through a combination of direct M&E support, expert technical assistance, training, and knowledge sharing.
Under MESP, MSI has been asked to conduct a one-day (full-day) Work Planning event for the leadership and senior staff of USAID/Indonesia. The outcome of this workshop will be a strategy and a set of planned actions that USAID will take to maximize it’s contributions to helping Indonesia address major development challenges over the next five years. In addition, the event will include time to recognize the achievements of USAID in Indonesia over the preceding five years.
MSI is seeking a Strategic/Work Planning Facilitator to work closely with USAID/Indonesia to design the agenda for the Work Planning event and then facilitate the event during the full day of implementation. The Work Planning event is currently scheduled for June 8, 2017, in Jakarta. Depending on the outcomes of the event, additional support to USAID for detailed Work Planning may be requested.
· Develop the design and detailed agenda for the one-day Work Planning event, together with the USAID/Indonesia Program Office. This work would begin end of April/early May.
· Develop materials for the Work Planning event.
· Facilitate the event on 8 June for Mission leadership and senior staff (approx.. 25 people).
· Provide follow-up support to USAID as needed and as available.
Required Qualifications. MSI is seeking an Indonesia-based consultant with the following qualifications:
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.