Lowongan Project Assistant – Hivos membuka lowongan kerja terbarubagian project assistant untuk penempatan Jakarta dengan durasi kontrak 1 tahun, berikut informasi resmi dari Hivos.
Hivos is an International non-governmental organization guided by humanist values. It aims at structural poverty alleviation with a strong focus on civil society building and sustainable economic development. Hivos provides financial support for local NGOs, is active in networking, lobbying and exchanging knowledge and expertise. For its Hivos seeks qualified Indonesian candidates for the position of:
Title : Project Assistant
Duty Station : Jakarta, Indonesia
Report to : Project Officer
Duration : 1 (one) year
ACTION program aimed to increase the participation of CSOs in preventing, addressing and mitigating risks and vulnerabilities associated with the Covid-19 crisis. With specific objective is to enhance poor and marginalized community resilience and solidarity in responding to the impacts of pandemics.
Aim of the job
Project Assistant is aimed to support PO and PM in administration, procurement and organizing, particularly responsible to ensure compliance of all administrative reporting during the inception period as detailed below.
Roles and responsibilities
For administrative support
- Provide administrative support to programme activities;
- Coordinate and make minutes of staff meetings;
- Document the highlights and agreements of key activities with partners and stakeholders;
- Ensure completion of contract documents to be sent to partner organizations and make checklist and keep track of signed contracts.
- Arrange travel and accommodation for Hivos staff, partners, and consultants in relation to official duties and ACTION activities
- Organize workshops, and events event under the guidance of the PO and PM.
For logistical support
- Contribute to procurement process for hotel suppliers, expendable supplies and services;
- Foresee needs, recommend solutions and conduct tendering procedures as appropriate;
- Prepare comparative tables and shortlists the recommended supplier in accordance with Hivos procurement guidelines;
- Prepare purchase orders (after getting necessary quotations and authorization) or draft contracts;
- Follows-up the activities and tasks undertaken by contractors as indicated in the signed service/procurement contracts or Purchase Orders; Knowledge and Requirements.
Knowledge, experiences and competencies
- At least related experience of 2 (two) years minimum in conducting events, including the related procurement mechanism such as venues, related consultants, etc
- Fresh graduates with internship background on project support are welcome to apply
- Have experiences in dealing with administration such as bidding documents, contracts, invoices, etc
- Good communication skills and ability to create a team spirit in the office
- Ability to work independently and take initiatives, but also a team worker
- Knowledge of major software applications (Excel, Word)
- Have experience to develop activity report
- Active, dynamic, have a willingness and eagerness to learn new ideas
- Experience in working as a team
- Able to travel as required
- Excellent command of English
What do we offer?
An inspiring and dynamic working environment, dedicated colleagues and the possibility to work for an ambitious new international initiative.
Project Assistant graded in Grade: 5-6 (from 1-14 Hivos’s SEA salary grade).
How to apply?
To apply for this position please submit your CV and a cover letter to [email protected] no later than 14 July 2020.
Please specify the position name you are applying for (PA Action) in the ‘subject’ line of your email. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For more information about Hivos Southeast Asia, visit https://www.hivos.org/
Opened position for national level / Indonesian nationality.