Lowongan management system internasional – SIAP1 membuka lowongan kerja terbaru dibagian managemenet systemes internasional yang waktu kerja cuma 30 hari, lamaran paling telat diterima tanggal 12 Februari 2016, berikut informasi lowongan resminya :
Strengthening Integrity and Accountability Program 1 (SIAP 1)
Terms of Reference
Position : Consultant to Develop Blueprint of Anti-Corruption Prevention in the Private Sector
Working days : 30 days
Duration of Contract: February – April 2016
Lowongan management system internasional
The role of the private sector in the fight against corruption is regarded as crucial. Private sector corruption erodes confidence in public and government institutions and deprives citizens of the capital needed for economic growth. On the other hand, the private sector requires legal certainty to determine the rules of the game and make investment decisions. This has been absent to date, causing a fertile ground for both coercion by government and voluntary corruption by businesses.
In 2015, SIAP 1 in collaboration with an Indonesian state agency, initiated programming on decreasing corruption in the private sector and successfully supported the development of corporate governance guidelines in one of Indonesia’s state agencies. To widen the effort of ensuring private sector’s active contribution and committment to combat corruption, SIAP 1 will develop ‘Anticorruption Prevention in the Private Sector – A Blueprint’ that will be used by state agency for developing strategic plan and annual work plan, and identifying strategic partners and selecting priority sectors in the private sector, mapping stakeholder involvement, identifying the laws and regulations which are associated with private sector regulation. To support the above matters, SIAP 1 now seeks an expert Team Leader to develop a framework of anti-corruption prevention in the private sector.
Baca : Lowongan IT
OBJECTIVES OF THE ASSIGNMENT
The overall aim of this program is to design a private sector corruption prevention framework which will help the state agency to assess its priority sectors and strategic partners. It is also aimed to develop a comprehensive stakeholder mapping to strenghten current and future private sector based projects and activities.
- The Consultant is expected to gather information, work in close collaboration with the Team Leader and state agency to identify strategic partners in the private sector, selecting priority sectors that state agency will target, as well as mapping stakeholder involvement. (8 days)
- The Consultant will review existing literature, conduct extensive interviews with key stakeholders in goverment, civil society, and the private sectors in order to identify the laws and regulations which are associated with existing regulations of anti-corruption in the private sector in Indonesia. (10 days)
- The Consultant will provide analysis gathered from public policy discussion papers on relevant topics to be used as materials in workshops and FGDs. (8 days)
- The Consultant will assist the Team Leader in facilitating meetings, FGDs and workshops, which will be used as the basis for a draft framework. The draft will be examined at a second FGD by an expert panel and state agency. (4 days)
In carrying out the assignment, the consultant through her/his expertise, will be required to deliver the following products:
I. Final report with the following details:
· Identification of which of Indonesia’s state agencies has the authority to intervene in policy related to corruption prevention in the private sector in Indonesia.
· Analysis on how the state agency has worked with groups such as political parties, civil society organizations, development agencies and especially with the private sector in the course of their anti-corruption efforts.
· Compilation of the lessons learned from other country with the similar topic that can be applied in Indonesia.
· Graduate degree and at least 5 years experience working in relevant areas.
· Experience in conducting qualitative and quantitative research with similar topics.
· In depth knowledge of substantive corruption issues and experience with producing rigorous analysis. Relevant publication list on corruption is a strong asset.
· Availability to interpret results and provide practical recommendations.
· Proven skills in analyzing the policy process and understanding institutional dynamics and developing the recommendations based on the observations
· Superior analytical and writing skills, preferably demonstrated by peer-reviewed journal articles.
· Previous experience in working with USAID is an asset.
Please send applications indicating ‘Anti-Corruption Prevention Consultant’ as the subject of your email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than February 12, 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.