Lowongan ICT Technical Administrator – The Association Of Southeast Asian Nations membuka lowongan sebagai ICT Technical Administrator lamaran paling lambat diterima tanggal 16 Februari 2016 dengan penempatan Jakarta, berikut informasi resmi :
Lowongan ICT Technical Administrator Asean
The Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) is a regional-intergovernmental organisation founded in 1967, to promote peace and stability, sustain economic growth, shared prosperity and social progress. It comprises ten countries of Southeast Asia.
The ASEAN Leaders at their 19th ASEAN Summit on 17 November 2011 officially launched the ASEAN Coordinating Centre for Humanitarian Assistance on disaster management, popularly referred to as the AHA Centre. The AHA Centre will facilitate co-operation and coordination among ASEAN Member States, and with relevant United Nations and international organisations in promoting regional collaboration in disaster management.
Baca juga : Lowongan Forest Conservation Officer
AHA Centre, with the support from the Government of Japan through the Japan-ASEAN Integrated Fund (JAIF), is looking for the best, most-talented and highly-motivated ASEAN national to join the AHA Centre in Jakarta as an ICT Technical Administrator.
Positions open for Indonesian nationals or ASEAN nationals with permanent resident status in Indonesia.
Broad Statement of Function
- Responsible for the smooth implementation of the “Establishment of an Integrated Information and Communication Technology System to Strengthen the Operation of ASEAN Coordinating Centre for Humanitarian Assistance on disaster management (AHA Centre) – Phase III”;
- Responsible in the configuration of the Integrated Information and Communication Technology system related to implementation of the project;
- Carry out any other assignments as tasked by his/her supervisors.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following disciplines: Information System, Information technology, Computer science, Computer system and equivalent to the above.
- At least three (3) years of experience with proven track record and exposure
- to information and communications technology, information systems;
- Experience in Implementing the spectrum of IT system such as: planning, design, installation and implementation;
- Preferably experience in activities dealing with various international organisations and related institutions.
The successful candidate will commence her/his duties immediately and be contracted initially for 1 year with a possible extension. This post will be based at the AHA Centre, Jakarta, Indonesia.
The successful candidate will be offered with an attractive remuneration package that commensurate with his/her personal qualifications.
For more information on the post and to apply, please visit http://ahacentre.org/opportunities.
You may apply directly through the AHA Centre website OR by sending your application to email@example.com, highlighting your suitability and potential contribution to the position together with a detailed CV, certified true copies of educational certificates obtained, and completed Employment Application Form with recent photograph. Please ensure that the total size of your email including attachments is no more than 5 MB.
Please indicate the name of the position that you are applying for on the subject of your email. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Application papers should reach us by 16 February 2016.
The Selection Panel’s decision is final and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.