Lowongan kerja medan Program Learning & Evaluation Officer – Yayasan Fondasi Hidup (FH) Indonesia yang berpusat di Medan membuka lowongan kerja penempatan di Medan posisi Program Learning & Evaluation Office.
Berikut informasi resmi dari FH Indonesia
Yayasan Fondasi Hidup (FH) Indonesia is an independent non-governmental organization based in Medan, North Sumatera and operates in North Sumatera Province and the Mentawai Islands, West Sumatera Province..FH Indonesia started working in Indonesia after the December 2004 tsunami killed 283,000 people. FH Indonesia worked with devastated communities to help them rebuild their lives and homes. In 2011, FH began a long-term development work and currently we are working to address all forms of human poverty, visible and invisible through livelihood, education, and health sectors. Our purpose is graduating communities from extreme poverty.
Program Learning & Evaluation Officer (JOB CODE: PLEO) – Based in Medan
This position is created to lead the learning and evaluation of FH program strategy by providing reliable data collection and interpretation to the management. The Program Learning & Evaluation (PLE) Officer along with the M&E Officer is responsible for developing and coordinating the implementation of the overall Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) strategy and implementation related activities within the program. He/she also is responsible to provide timely and accurate information to FH management for data-informed decision making. Critical tasks for the PLE Officer are to design the tools, coordination of the data collection, verification, analysis and reports of the interpreted the data.
To accomplish these responsibilities, the PLE Officer needs to continuously develop his/her qualification following the evolving FH global requirement, and work closely with all parties involved in M&E design and implementation including: global M&E team, project manager and field staff.
- Ensure effective management of Learning and Evaluation (60%).
- Under global M&E guidance, develop data collection method to collect rigorous data;
- Coordinate all administrative related details and data input to FH World Link 3 system including but not limited to project details, beneficiaries’ information, activities report, stories from communities. When necessary, collect the information by him/herself;
- Track performance on established input, activity, output, effect and impact indicators to measure achievement and track progress towards intermediate results and overall program strategic objectives;
- Work closely with M&E Officer and technical coordinators to process, analyze and use this information to improve management, make necessary adjustments, and assess certain trends;
- Manage the correct and effective use of routine monitoring tools including pre/post-test and Quality Improvement and Verification Checklists, to regularly assess changes in adoption of improved practices, and Barrier Analysis to identify determinants of behaviors so that more effective behavior change can be encouraged;
- Work closely with M&E Officer to design, plan, coordinate and report on the major periodic events associated with individual programs, namely: baseline survey, mid-term evaluation and final evaluation;
- Conduct spot checks at the individual site and community level to evaluate adherence to programming standards and visually verify information reported through the normal reporting systems for triangulation purpose;
- Compile and present program information for internal monthly, quarterly and annual reports for management;
- Through aggregation of information and analysis at a country level, provide annual progress reports on country level strategic objectives;
- Consult management on findings of project performances;
- Ensure that monitoring, data collection and reporting take root in the process of program implementation;
- Adapt the M&E global policy, its annual implementation plan and update (including monitoring and evaluation plans, targets) into country level.
- Ensure facilitation of knowledge building and knowledge sharing in the area of monitoring and evaluation (20%).
- FH World Link 3 data management, analysis, and sharing;
- Provide training and capacity building for FH staff in effective monitoring and evaluation tools and systems;
- Ensure transfer of monitoring and evaluation skills to a local community level through participative training and development of community based systems such as the early warning system on registered children;
- Search, collect and share new approaches and tools regarding designing, monitoring and evaluation in order to keep FH on pace with M&E global.
- Improve and further develop FH Indonesia M&E tools and systems (20%).
- Develop personal capacity to qualify with the evolving FH M&E global requirement;
- Develop learning & evaluation system to harmonize and where possible, standardize the indicators and processes which are used in planning for different communities, different projects, and with different donors;
c.. Further develop the learning & evaluation system and processes to function more efficiently in providing relevant, timely program assessment information to key stakeholders within the organization as well as partners and community level groups.
– Bachelor degree in mathematics and statistic related field;
– Minimum of three years of working in poverty elimination program; or equivalent combination of education and experience;
– Experience in monitoring and evaluating development programs is highly valued especially in NGO
– Familiarity with public/marketing/customer surveys, social analysis, and/or statistical/quantitative analysis coupled with 5 years experience;
– Ability to learn quickly, self-starter, continually improve, and solve problem;
– Demonstrated computer operating skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office products, Google platform, and virtual technologies such as WhatsApp, Skype and / or GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar; and statistical analysis software (SPSS, EPI-Info, or similar);
– An analytical mind with problem-solving skills;
– Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities;
– A team player with leadership skills;
– English proficiency;
– This position require ability to travel extensively to the field. In average, travel will be 40% of the time;
– This position require ability to walk or riding motorcycle in the community. Therefore, owning a driving license is a legal requirement;
– This position requires extensive communication and coordination with various stakeholders. Owning a smartphone is a requirement.
Please submit your application letter addressing the above qualifications and experience with your CV latest by Sept,30th 2018 at the latest with a JOB CODE on email subject to:firstname.lastname@example.org