Nakerja.net – The Partnership for Governance Reform (Kemitraan) is a multi-stakeholder organization promoting and advancing governance reform to achieve fair, democratic and sustainable welfare of the people. It expresses Indonesian ownership, which brings together the Indonesian Government, Legislature, Judiciary, Civil Society, Corporate Sector and the International Community.
Good governance is participatory, consensus-oriented, accountable, transparent, responsive, effective and efficient, equitable and inclusive and follows the rule of law. It assures that corruption is minimized, the views of minorities and most vulnerable in society are taken into account.
We are inviting highly potential candidates to fill the position of:
· The individual will be directly accountable to the Executive Board for all activities of the Organization. He/she will champion the shaping of the vision, goal and objectives of the Organization and ensure these are achieved through articulating and executing clear and relevant strategies, policies and implementation plans.
· Ensure, continuous information flow to the Executive Board and Partners for effective Board engagement.
1. High level commitment in governance reforms
2. Show stewardship in good governance
3. Excellent track record and reputation which shows integrity, independence and professionalism in managing national or International organizations with at least 15 years of experience
4. Ensure accountability in managing organization at local, national or international
5. Ability to formulate strategy into policy;
6. Ability to translate policy into practice;
7. Ability to develop collaboration with third parties and facilitation at the local, national and International level;
8. Ability to engage with stakeholders from different backgrounds and ensure multi stakeholders participation;
9. Ability to drive thought leadership
10. A proven track record In resource mobilization and fund raising;
11. Experience with bilateral and/or multilateral donor and effective outreach to the corporate sector for support;
12. Excellent communication and managing expectation;
13.. Good People management, include team building and inter-cultural skill;
14. Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English, both written and spoken;
15. PhD or Master Degree in Political Science, International Relations, Development Economy or other related Social Sciences, with relevant work experience.
Technical Competencies :
· Strategic planning and program development
· Stakeholder Relationship Management – Ability to secure consensus among various stakeholders in complex circumstances
· Strong People Management and Interpersonal Skill
· Financial and accountability Management
· Strategic communication and public outreach
· Organizational Development
· Leading Change
· Advancing Diversity
· Managing Risk
NOTES / HOW TO APPLY:
· Closing Date of Application : July 14, 2019
· Please check Kemitraan’s website for a more detailed TOR of the position at www.kemitraan.or.id.
· Please e-mail us your Application Letter and your Latest CV/Resume to : [email protected]
· Please put Position Title as your email application’s subject.
Kemitraan is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interview.