Orphan Project Assistant – Wahana Mandiri Indonesia membuka lowongan kerja dengan posisi project assistant dengan penemapatan Yogyakarta dengan project selama 12 bulan, berikut informasi resmi dari Wahana Mandiri Indonesia.
YAYASAN WAHANA MANDIRI INDONESIA
Yayasan Wahana Mandiri Indonesia (YWMI) is a local organization which is part of a global movement for change, empowering people to create a justice and prosperity world. YWMI’s mission is to build sustainable solutions to poverty and vulnerability, with a focus on improving lifes. Also promoting independence and fairness. YWMI demonstrates as global humanitarian organization through universal compassion, peace building, dignified living, and active citizenry, both locally and globally.
Yayasan Wahana Mandiri Indonesia (YWMI) works to support the government empowering community through sustainable development programs, livelihood, education and orphan care, water & sanitation, agriculture & rural development, environmental & climate change and humanitarian assistance in disasters in order to create sustainable and integrated solutions to the poverty. We also have seasonal program such as Ramadan and Qurbani programs.
Job Title : Orphan Project Assistant
Location/ Duty Station : DI Yogyakarta Province
Duration of Assignment : 12 months
Under the supervision and guidance of YWMI Program Officer, this position is responsible to organize YWMI Orphan Care Program implementation at the field level & provide technical assistance and capacity building to the orphans, and related other communities or stakeholders.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Conducting assessment to identify the target of beneficiaries and their need relating to YWMI Orphan Care Program;
- Organizing Orphan Care Program at the field level in effectiveness and accountable mechanism and take initiative and creative in organizing the program implementation.
- Responsible to assist the orphan’s mother / guardian to provide a good parenting and education to the orphans;
- Providing technical assistance and mentoring to the target orphans to develop their self-development and basic life skill;
- Prepare regular report on progress and obstacles of the program activities submitted to the line supervisor;
- Build close coordination and a good communication with target orphans, orphan’s family, local government, District Social Affairs, and other stakeholders to ensure the program can run well and sustainable.
- Identify any constraints and issues, particularly in relation to the orphans and target beneficiaries, and find a solution focused approach.
- Assist in undertaking initiatives promoting YWMI’s image and activities in the program region.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
– A Diploma degree in a relevant-fields;
– At least 2 years working experiences of related field;
– Excellent skills in handling administration, logistics, travel arrangement, etc;
– Good communication skill and experience working with multi stakeholder: government, community, private sectors, and vendors;
– Able to work independently and work with team
– Excellent communication skill in Bahasa Indonesia
– Good communication skill in English preferable;
– Computer Literate of MS Office Excellent.
Expected Start Date: Mid March 2020
YWMI offers a flexible and supportive work environment and strongly encourages developing your skills and abilities to further your career opportunities. Interested applicants are requested to submit their CV and application to [email protected] by 28 February 2020 at the latest. Please ensure to put the post you apply for in the subject line of your e-mail.