Lowongan Online Communications Officer – MSF Internasional sedang membuka lowongan Online Communicator Officer bagi yang bisa sosial media , seo dan sem bisa lamar ini, baca informasi lengkap dari MSF Internasional :
Lowongan Online Communications Officer
MSF is an international, medical humanitarian organization working in around 70 countries delivering medical care to people affected by armed conflict, natural disaster, epidemics and exclusion from healthcare. MSF is a recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize 1999 in recognition of its pioneering humanitarian work in several continents.
MSF is looking for a talented individual with a strong desire to work in an international NGO as aOnline Communications Officer
We need your skills and creativity to help us reach out to our audiences in Southeast Asia focusing on countries of Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore and Malaysia. We want to spread the word and get support for MSF’s medical humanitarian mission and digital communications is a leading tool. The post is based in Jakarta but you would work closely with our wider communications team in Hong Kong.
• In coordination with Communications Officer, develop and implement social media strategy and ensure its effectiveness
• Create content for Twitter and Facebook accounts, day-to-day posting, managing conversations and monitoring
• Draft and pitch content to key online influencers, bloggers and online sites relevant to MSF work.
• Assist in production and translations of content for communications activities in Indonesia
• Networking with online communities in Indonesia
• Lead the online promotion of MSF public events and activities in Indonesia
• Assist in planning, organizing public events
• Provide other logistical and administrative support as required
• Drive audience insights, provide actionable recommendation in online that drive more effectiveness
• Reporting to the Communications Officer (Indonesia)
• Must have strong knowledge, creativity and interest in social media and online content creation
• She/he must be a university graduate, with at least two years of relevant working experience
• Experience working with a non-government organization, knowledge of social media development and web analytics methodologies is a plus
• First language Bahasa Indonesia with a good standard of spoken English
• Familiar with social media measurement and planning tools, SEO & SEM
• Full competence in using Microsoft Office tools is essential; Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effect is a plus
• Team player, flexible and mature with strong sense of responsibility with strong organizational skills
How to Apply
Please apply with a letter of motivation and full resume with expected salary and date of earliest availability by 28 January 2016 by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the personal data will be destroyed. All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.