Lowongan IT Specialist RTI– RTI Internasional membuka lowongan kerja sebagai IT Specialist dan lamaran ditutup tanggal 27 September 2015, berikut informasi resminya :
RTI International is one of the world’s leading research institutes, dedicated to improving the human condition by turning knowledge into practice. Our staff of more than 2,700 provides research and technical services to governments and businesses in more than 75 countries in the areas of health and pharmaceuticals, education and training, surveys and statistics, advanced technology, international development, economic and social policy, energy and the environment, and laboratory testing and chemical analysis.
RTI International is seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the IT SPECIALIST position .Details of the position can be found below.
· To provide support – in matters related to IT infrastructure and systems – to RTI Indo regional office and project offices in Indonesia which do not have a permanent IT staff, including on share internet access, network devices, file/database server, backup systems and other IT-related support tasks
· To maintain Project servers at offices which do not have a permanent IT staff:
• To ensure Windows Server and other softwares are maintained and that patches are promptly applied on all servers
• To ensure that both the engine and signature files are kept up-to-date
• To ensure information is backed up and maintained in accordance with RTI policies and procedures
• To maintain spare parts and carry out hardware repairs and restoration
· To provide support in matters related to PC software and its peripherals (Win XP Pro, Win 7 Pro, Microsoft Office 2010, McAfee antivirus, Checkpoint Pointsec, etc) including:
• To ensure Windows and other softwares are maintained and that patches are promptly applied on all computers.
• To ensure the anti-virus software is installed and that both the engine and signature files, are kept up-to-date
• To ensure information is backed up and maintained in accordance with RTI policies and procedures.
• To provide user support on hardware-, networking- and software-related issues.
· To install and manage the configuring and troubleshooting of laptops / desktops / printers / scanners.
· To serve as the first port-of-call for the maintaining of network infrastructure including ISP, router and ethernet switches for RTI Indo regional office and project offices in Indonesia which do not have a permanent IT staff.
· To coordinate with the Administration Unit of RTI Indo regional office for IT Inventory Management and for conducting physical checks on a regular basis.
- Education: Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university (or its equivalent) in computer science, computer engineering, information technology or other related field
- Work Experience:
• At least 3 years of experience in supporting a wide range of IT infrastructure systems in multiple locations
• Prior experience working on USAID- or AUSAID-funded programs or other international organizations in a senior-level IT support capacity would be an added advantage
• Skills/ Competencies:
• Strong PC and Server support experience
• Demonstrated experience in or basic knowledge of Windows Server 2008, MS Office 2007/2010, Win 7 Pro and McAfee anti-virus
• Good work ethics and strong desire to complete tasks in a timely manner as directed
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
• A customer service oriented individual
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Tact and discretion in dealing with confidential matters
• Show willingness to keep abreast of available technology or to learn new technology; while at the same time understand applicability and limitations of technology to the work of the office
- Language: Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia
Interested candidates should send the following documentations: Application letter and CV with 3 referees. Please indicate the position you are applying for in the email subject, and submit the application by 27 September 2015 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RTI values equal employment opportunities. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.