Lowongan IT di CI Indonesia – CI Indonesia membuka lowongan kerja Bagian IT Assistant untuk penempatan Jakata dan lamaran paling telat diterima 30 september 2015, berikut informasi resminya :
Working in 30+ countries globally, Conservation International (CI) Foundation is a non-profit organization committed to empowering societies to responsibly and sustainablecare for nature for the good of humanity. We are constantly growing and expanding into areas new and old. With each step, we need more and more hands. Apply your passion, skills, and talents to helping us protect the most important places around the world. We are currently looking to fill the following position for our office in Jakarta:
This is a full time position with responsibilities to facilitate and maintain CI Indonesia IT system and website in a highly dynamic environment under day-to-day supervision of the IT Manager. Main responsibilities of IT Assistant are to provide IT technical support in regards to trouble shooting for all CII users’ across offices of CI Indonesia especially Jakarta office. Toassist procurement processfor electronic product and IT (software & hardware), to manage assets in close coordination with admin team, also responsible for developing, maintaining and managing CI Indonesia website in a highly dynamic environment and ensure close coordination with communication team.
1. Provide technical supports and presentation material, including:
· User support
· Application support
· Network Support
· Printer support
2. Assist IT Manager to build and create an information system infrastructure for any CI Indonesia Divisions, to ensure transparency and information-based decision-making.
3. Handles maintenance of IT hardware and software as well as assisting IT equipment procurement process according to CII procedures.
4. Ensures and maintains back-up of data and systems for servers and users
5. Support CI Indonesia such as develop, maintain and upgrade CI Indonesia websites (including project websites), linkage to other sites line, linkage to library database, create special domain for CI Indonesia (Microsoft SharePoint).
· Bachelor degree in IT field.
· Minimum of 2 years of IT experience
· Excellent IT and organizational skills
· Ability to handle complex multiple computer/network tasks effectively
· Good interpersonal skills with ability to work as part of team, high integrity and positive attitude
· Support and help users at CI Indonesia both for PC and network problems.
· Requires traveling to all CI field offices as needed
· Eager to learn, helpful and cooperative.
Apply your passion, skills, and talents to helping us protect the most important places around the world.
Please send your current resume and cover letter (no more than 4 pages) to: [email protected]
Please fill the “subject” column of the e-mails in this format:
< IT Assistant > – < your name >
Closing date for the application is 30 September 2015
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified).
For more information about CI, please visit our web: