membuka lowongan kerja terbaru program manager for female entrepreneurs dan farmer untuk penempatan indonesia dan lamaran ditutup tangal 25 Oktober 2016, berikut informasi resmi dari mercy corps indonesia :
Program Summary – Mobile Financial Services for Female Entrepreneurs and Farmers.
In partnership with a private foundation, a Commercial Bank, and a Research Team, Mercy Corps Indonesia will implement and evaluate a two-year Mobile Financial Services for Female Entrepreneurs and Farmers pilot project. The project aims to identify a cost-effective and sustainable approach to promote female entrepreneurs’/farmers’ uptake of mobile financial services, particularly savings, as a way to increase investment in and profit from their businesses/farms. The project is designed with a vision of bolstering financial inclusion for Indonesian women entrepreneurs and farmers by taking advantage of recent developments in the banking sector which have led to branchless banking initiatives being established by several banks. Branchless banking presents a unique opportunity for making financial services more accessible to the unbanked and this pilot aims to investigate how the opportunity can be capitalized to ensure female entrepreneurs and farmers benefit.
To that effect the project will roll out a set of test interventions targeting a commercial bank’s field Agents and female entrepreneurs and farmers in selected locations in order to learn which activities are most cost-effective in promoting women’s uptake of mobile savings. In other words, the pilot project aims to prove that mobile savings lead to higher investment in women’s businesses and farming activities and to identify a business model that is cost effective and sustainable so that it can be adopted and scaled up after the initial pilot. The test interventions revolve around capacity building, marketing and incentives schemes and will be implemented by Mercy Corps Indonesia in close collaboration with a Commercial Bank.
1. Program Manager – MFS for Female Entrepreneurs and Farmers.
The Program Manager will be responsible for overall coordination and implementation of the Mobile Financial Services for Female Entrepreneurs and Farmers pilot project that focuses on the roll out of a set of test interventions that revolve around capacity building, marketing and incentives schemes. S/he will supervise a project team consisting of 13 staff as well as several consultants and collaborate closely with the project partners, particularly with the bank and the researchers.
· University degree, preferable in social sciences, economics, rural development;
· 3+ years’ experience working in development programs with strong emphasis on economic development in rural setting (experience in business and financial literacy training for female farmers/entrepreneurs would be an advantage);
· 3+ years’ experience working as program manager with strong project management skills, including financial/budget, operational and HR management skills;
· Experience working with the private sector (with commercial bank would be an advantage) and with government agencies (especially at District level);
· Knowledge on branchless banking for financial inclusion;
· Highly skilled in people management, having good interpersonal skills and experience in managing, motivating and mentoring teams;
· Experience in monitoring and evaluation of program outputs, outcomes and impact (familiarity with quantitative and qualitative measurement methods);
· Computers skills with strong familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
· Strong English verbal and written communication skills;
· Female encourage to apply.
Please send your CV with position applied on the email subject to: email@example.com
Vacancy will be closed 25 October 2015 and only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us.
Human Resources Department
Mercy Corps Indonesia