Lowongan Program Officer Cegah USAID – Cegah adalah program yang didanai oleh USAID yang telah berjalan 5 tahun dan sekarang membuka lowongan terbaru sebagai Program Officer Cegah dan lamaran paling lambat terima tanggal 27 April 2016, berikut informasi resmi dari Cegah tentang lowongan terbaru ini :
CEGAH is a 5-year USAID-funded accountability and integrity program that works with a wide range of Indonesia’s Government and non-governmental agencies. The program runs between 2016 and 2021. The project is implemented by Management Systems International.
Scope of the Job:
The Program Officer position is held by an experienced staff whose acquired knowledge and skills enable him/her to independently undertake diverse work assignments (e.g. database management, actively engage in program activities, major event/course planning, etc.) and provide advice to more junior program assistants. Work requires extensive coordination with team members in CEGAH to ensure successful performance of the program as detailed in the annual work plan. The PO will be expected to provide significant technical input into program development and manage existing smaller programs independently, while also supporting the work of the technical senior staff (Chief of Party and Component Managers) on larger programs and strategic issues.
The Program Officer will support the senior technical staff by providing technical support. He/she will provide guidance to Program Assistants and report directly to the Component Manager.
Under the direct supervision of the Component Manager, the Project Officer will be responsible for providing planning, implementing, and reporting on programs. In particular, he/she will:
- Handle program implementation of several CEGAH tasks, under the supervision of the Component Manager, including program planning, implementation, coordination, monitoring, and reporting.
- Assist Component Manager in the program planning, coordination and monitoring on task implementation.
- Draft work plan sections and develop materials needed to assist the Component Manager.
- Monitor progress of technical project activities to measure performance and results.
- Conduct meetings on a regular basis with Government of Indonesia officials and grantees concerning project activities, along with the Component Manager, and represent the Component Manager if/when requested.
- Ensure timely implementation of activities, in accordance with project schedules developed jointly with the Component Manager.
- Periodically, write reports on the project’s activities and achievements for the Component Manager’s review.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities assigned by the Component Manager.
General provisions and limitations:
- All final decisions related to this Project are made by the COP and authorized MSI/HQ personnel.
- Any communication with USAID is under the authority of the COP and authorized MSI/HQ personnel.
- Any meetings with Indonesian senior government officials should be communicated in advance to the Component Manger and COP.
- At least 4 (four) years of work experience, with at least 2 (two) in the field of anti-corruption, development, social advocacy, etc. Experience with development programs a plus.
- Strong technical knowledge in integrity and accountability in Indonesia.
- Demonstrated ability to interact professionally and work constructively with a range of individuals, including USAID mission, local partners and government officials.
- Good management and administrative skills.
- Bachelor (S1) degree in relevant field of work or related studies.
- Have the capacity to work both independently as well as in a team setting.
- Willing to undertake field travel and work under demanding conditions.
- Ability to establish priorities and undertake assigned tasks with minimum supervision.
- Ability to effectively address multiple tasks.
- Proficient in spoken and written English, and in the use of MS Office Software.
**This is a local position; only Indonesian nationals will be considered.
Application should include a CV (including three references) and contact information by 27 April 2016 at the latest.
Please send applications to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.