Lowongan INTEGRATED RISK MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
DEPARTMENT/PROJECT : PROGRAM/PfR
REPORTS TO : FIELD COORDINATOR
The Integrated Risk Management Specialist position covers the scope of all work related to, but not limited to, the provision of Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) perspectives and linkages among activities within the PfR program.
He/she is also a key person responsible for the integration of DRR, Climate Change Adaptation (CCA) and Ecosystem Management and Restoration (EMR) principles at the community level as well as with all relevant stakeholders as part of the PfR program.
• DRR and Others.
1. Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Environmental Management, Climate Change, Development, Social Studies, Communications, or other related field;
2. At least 5 years of experience in community development, development cooperation and/or humanitarian activities in Indonesia;
3. Experience working with a development NGO in multi-cultural environment;
4. Relevant knowledge and/or experience in disaster risk reduction, climate change adaptation, and ecosystem management restoration;
5. Experience with the design, implementation, management and evaluation of programs;
6. Experience in participatory planning and review techniques;
7. Experience of the asset based approach (appreciative inquiry);
8. Knowledge and/or experience of the community based adaptation;
9. An understanding of gender issues and gender-sensitive approach to programming;
10. Capacity building, communication and facilitation skills;
11. Understanding and skills in relation to facilitating institutional development and organizational change;
12. Willingness to spend a lot of time in the field;
13. Strong interpersonal skills;
14. Ability to work with little supervision;
15. Practical computer skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook, etc.);
16. Ability to work independently as well as a part of a team in a cross cultural environment;
17. Experience working in NTT or eastern Indonesia region;
18. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
19. Fluently spoken and written English.
TERMS OF OFFER
CARE is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and benefits package, and a collegial working environment, and women candidates are encouraged to apply. Applicants are invited to send a cover letter illustrating their suitability for the above positions, and detailed curriculum vitae, with names and addresses of three referees (including telephone, fax numbers and email address). Please DO NOT attached academic transcripts and Diplomas and state clearly the applied position code in the email subject.
Please submit your applications before February 22, 2016 to CARE International Indonesia, Human Resources Unit:
“Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted”