Lowongan HR Helen Keller Indonesia – Helen Keller Indonesia membuka sebuah lowongan kerja terbaru 2016 untuk menempati posisi sebagai HR & Administratition Officer di Jakarta lamaran paling telat diterima tanggal 31 Maret 2016, baca informasi dibawah untuk lebih lanjut :
HR and Administration Officer, Helen Keller International-Indonesia
Helen Keller International (HKI) is an international non‐governmental organization whose mission is to save the sight and lives of the most vulnerable and disadvantaged by combating the causes and consequences of blindness and malnutrition. We do this by establishing programs based on evidence and research in vision, health and nutrition. Established in 1915, HKI maintains its Headquarters in New York City, with Regional Offices in Senegal and Phnom Penh to support 22 country offices in Africa and Asia.
Oversee human resources for HKI-Indonesia including, but not limited to: preparing employee contracts for posting, leading the recruitment process, ensuring that HKI-Indonesia complies with the local labor law, serving as the focal point for all HR issues within the office, coordinating with the program managers to ensure that all proper HR procedures are followed, and addressing any HR issues that develop in coordination with HKI-Indonesia’s country director;
Maintain a HR database to ensure that all employee-related information is managed and processed appropriately;
Serve as the focal point for the management of HKI-Indonesia’s health insurance coverage and procurement;
Oversee HKI-Indonesia’s staff development program;
Liaise with Manpower office for registration of appropriate documents;
Ensure that HKI is fulfilling all obligations for staff including but not limited to: THR, overtime, timesheets, onboarding and exit clearances for staff, filing of HR documents, holiday notifications, tracking annual and sick leave, ensuring follow up on HKI’s Code of Conduct and Employee Manual, and serve as the focal point for annual review for staff;
Prepare payroll and Jamsostek/BPJS;
Ensure the appropriate management of all important communications to external partners and other HKI offices worldwide;
Provide backup for receiving guests and maintaining communications;
Other duties as assigned.
- Degree in a relevant field including management, administration, law, social sciences, psychology, or business;
- Minimum five years of experience in human resources;
- Experience working with nongovernmental organizations is an asset;
- Capacity to be self-reliant, results oriented, and manage multiple deadlines;
- Expertise with the legal components of Indonesian Labor Law;
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive; a team player who can positively and productively impact both strategic and tactical initiatives;
- Ensure appropriate confidentiality for internal documents;
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills in Bahasa Indonesian;
- Proficiency in verbal and written English;
- Demonstrated ability to convey messages through clear and concise writing; and
- Ability to travel domestically on short notice.