Community Development Facilitator
– Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Education/Teaching/Training, Social Science/Sociology or equivalent.
– Required skill(s): facilitate child-youh-family-community development, interest of children and youth development and known about child righs, have experience working with NGOs to develop community, skill to monitor and evalute programme, respect cultural diversity, skill to use computer and presentation.
– Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
– At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
– Applicants must be willing to work in Banda Aceh, Medan, Meulaboh, Jakarta, Lembang, Yogyakarta, Semarang, Bali, Flores
– Preferably Supervisor/Coordinators specializing in Social & Counselling Service or equivalent.
– Full-Time position(s) available.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their application via e.mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (max 25 MB) latest by September 30, 2015. It is must for all the applicants to mention the designation in the subject line of e-mail while sending their application.